In compliance with current legislation, the company MOOVV FIT, S.L., with registered address at 46008 – Valencia, calle Borrull, 29, 1º-1ª, with N.I.F. B-04953774 as the sole party responsible for the file, informs Users that the personal data that may be required as a result of subscription or registration for the Services, will be collected and processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files, with the necessary levels of security, owned by this company in order to adapt our commercial offers to the requests of Users, and offer a more personalised and efficient service.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is configured in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
Please read this document carefully in order to understand its contents.
2.- INFORMATION COLLECTED
The provision of all information provided by Users is voluntary, the only consequence of refusing to provide it is not to receive the benefits of the Web Services or the App.
The Company does not collect or request personal data from children under 18 years of age, so if, despite the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, a minor access the Website or the App, he/she should not continue with the registration. If the Company becomes aware that information has been collected from a minor User, it will immediately delete the User’s account.
The Company collects and processes the following information or personal data about Users:
- Specific information necessary to register on the Website or access other services provided by us, including your name, address, date of birth and if you are a personal trainer, information about your training, experience, training location, price of training, etc.
- Your email address and password.
- A mobile phone number.
- A record of any contacts you have made or advertisements you have posted on the Website or App.
- Your responses to surveys or questionnaires which may be used for research purposes.
- Details of contacts made, including messages and clicks to the phone made through the Website or the App or through any other means.
- Details of your visits to the Website or App and the resources you have accessed and the Coaches you have viewed and contacted.
- Information regarding the devices Users use and the Networks to which they connect when using the Website or the App, including but not limited to IP address, connection information, browser type and version, browser plugins, etc.
- Information that the Company may request when you report a problem with the Website or the App.
The Company only collects information when Users choose to provide it. Credit card, debit card or bank account details will not be recorded on any platform.
Information is collected through various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information. We use the IP address to diagnose problems with our server and work on improving access to our website.
3.- USE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The information provided may be used for the following purposes, as a non-exclusive list:
- The maintenance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between the Company and the Users from the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The correct and orderly management, processing and maintenance of the proper functioning of the Services.
- The carrying out of commercial, advertising and promotional campaigns and discounts on Services that may be of interest to Users, based on a study of the personal information provided that is contained in the files.
- The sending of electronic communications related to the Services of the Company and Trainers.
- Notification of any changes to the Services.
- Maintaining the security of the Website and the App.
- Compliance with the legal or regulatory standards that may be applicable to the Services promoted by the Company.
Users have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time with respect to the aforementioned processing, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability, please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.- DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The data collected on Users will be processed in accordance with current legislation and, for this purpose, will be kept within the territory of the European Union. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the third party service providers maintain their servers outside the territory of the European Union, and European data protection regulations do not apply to them. The Company’s Data Protection Officer will at all times ensure that disclosure is made with the appropriate safeguards in order to maintain a high and sufficiently secure level of protection.
In the event of any doubt, please contact us via the following email address: email@example.com.
1 An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by an Internet server so that you can access the Internet. It is generally considered non-personally identifiable information.